15 Things You Did When Were Dating that You Shouldn’t Stop When You Get Married
What if celebrating Valentine’s Day didn’t cost you a dime and could actually re-kindle the flames of romance? What if you could re-ignite the sparks in your marriage and make them last? It might be as easy as taking a trip down memory lane and doing what you should have never stopped.
15 Things You Did When You Were Dating that You Shouldn’t Stop When You Get Married
1. Being excited to see him. Remember when you couldn’t wait to see him at the end of the day, on a Friday night or walking down the hallway at school?
2. Laughing as his stories, antics and jokes. And actually thinking they were really funny.
3. Trying your best to look your best.
4. Kissing like you meant it. Because you did.
5. Holding hands.
6. Talking about anything and everything.
7. Listening to anything and everything.
8. Fighting and getting over it, because you wanted to make it work.
9. Telling your girlfriends how great he is.
10. Overlooking the small stuff.
11. Snuggling on the couch.
12. Thinking of special ways to make him feel special.
13. Doing whatever he was game for doing, because just being with him was the point.
14. Laughing together. Smiling at each other.
15. Thinking you were the luckiest girl alive.
Donna speaks each year to thousands of women all over the United States. She and JP speak at marriage conferences, too.
To book Donna for your next event, click here.
More than a Bible teacher, Donna is a self-described Bible explainer. A colorful storyteller who combines Biblical truth with real-life anecdotes, her messages not only help listeners understand God’s Word, but most important, grasp how to live it out in real life.